DEADLINE TO JOIN THE NADE NANOWRIMO CLUB IS NOVEMBER 1st!
Click here to log in to NaNoWriMo Young Writers' Program
IMPORTANT! Be sure you are using the YWP NaNoWriMo site (ywp.nanowrimo.org), NOT the main NaNoWriMo site. We do the Young Writers' Program so we can set our own word-count goals. The main site requires a 50,000 word-count goal.
2015 Nade NaNoWrimos
(as of 10/26/15):
Maddie Carpou - Club President/NaNoNinja
Adults (and their titles):
Mrs. Benning (Librarian)
Ms. Benning (Director of Blended Learning)
Ms. Burman (English teacher/Writer's Block moderator)
Mrs. Balleweg (Religion teacher)
Ms. Metivier (Director of Development)
Mrs. Carpou (Maddie's mom)
To join our NaNoWriMo group, follow these instructions: **IMPORTANT: You will be listed on our group site by your USERNAME, not your actual name.
1. To create an account: Click HERE, then click on SIGN-UP;
2. Fill out all the info (remember your username). Click "Create new account." You will be emailed a link.
3. Click on the link in the email. It takes you to the YWP site where you will choose a password.
4. Once logged in, click on "Join a Classroom" (left side of the screen).
5. In the "Search for a classroom" box, enter "Nade Library." Highlight it, then click "Join."
6. Email Mrs. Benning your username (email@example.com).
7. Click on "FAQs" to learn more about the process.
8. Create your home page, add author info, etc.
9. Ditch your inner editor and start writing!
Check out John Steinbeck's advice to writers (very NaNoWriMo-y, don'tcha think?):