Frequently asked questions:
- When is the library open?
Hours subject to change due to faculty meetings, classes using the library, and other events.
- How do I get a new ID card?
- What type of payment does the library accept? Can I use my Eagle Card?
- How do I print from my laptop to the library printers?
CHECK HOW MANY PAGES YOU ARE PRINTING and adjust if necessary. Click "Print." Pick up and pay for your print job at the Library Help Desk.
- How much does it cost to print?
- Does the library have a copy machine/scanner? How much does it cost?
- Does the library have calculators I can check out?
- What other stuff can I check out from the library?
- Can you help me with a research project or other assignment?
- There's a book I really want, but the library doesn't have it! Will you get it? How do I make book recommendations?
- There's a 3D printer in the library! Can I use it?
- I have suggestions for how to improve the library, its website, physical space, and/or its services. Do you have an online Suggestion Box? What if I have a complaint and want to remain anonymous?
- I forgot my earbuds! Do you sell them?