Frequently asked questions:
- When is the library open?
Hours subject to change due to faculty meetings, classes using the library, and other events.
- How do I get a new ID card?
- What type of payment does the library accept? Can I use my Eagle Card?
- How do I print from my laptop to the library printers?
Pick up your print job at the Library Help Desk.
- How much does it cost to print?
- Does the library have a copy machine? How much does it cost?
- Does the library have calculators I can check out?
- What other stuff can I check out from the library?
- Can you help me with a research project or other assignment?
- There's a book I really want, but the library doesn't have it! Will you get it? How do I make book recommendations?
- I have suggestions for how to improve the library, its website, physical space, and/or its services. Do you have an online Suggestion Box? What if I have a complaint and want to remain anonymous?
- I forgot my earbuds! Do you sell them?
- I am a parent and would like to volunteer in the library. How do I do that?